Looking for a Azle Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Azle area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Azle roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Azle and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Azle. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Azle
Azle (/ˈeɪzəl/ AY-zəl) is a small city located west of Fort Worth in Parker and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 10,947.
Azle is the home of the Azle Marching Green Pride marching band and the Fighting Azle Hornets.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The principal intent behind your roof is to shelter you and the family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to check your homes roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Azle, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.