Looking for a Azle Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Azle area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Azle roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Azle and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Azle. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Azle
Azle (/ˈeɪzəl/ AY-zəl) is a small city located west of Fort Worth in Parker and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 10,947.
Azle is the home of the Azle Marching Green Pride marching band and the Fighting Azle Hornets.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The key intent behind the roof is to shelter both you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is really important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Azle, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.