In Need of a Azle Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Azle area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Azle roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Azle and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Azle. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Azle
Azle (/ˈeɪzəl/ AY-zəl) is a small city located west of Fort Worth in Parker and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 10,947.
Azle is the home of the Azle Marching Green Pride marching band and the Fighting Azle Hornets.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The key intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter you and the family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. The roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Azle, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.