In Need of a Azle Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Azle area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Azle roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Azle and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Azle. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Azle
Azle (/ˈeɪzəl/ AY-zəl) is a small city located west of Fort Worth in Parker and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 10,947.
Azle is the home of the Azle Marching Green Pride marching band and the Fighting Azle Hornets.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The primary reason for your homes roof is always to shelter both you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at your roof directly before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Azle, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.