Looking for a Azle Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Azle area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Azle roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Azle and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Azle. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Azle
Azle (/ˈeɪzəl/ AY-zəl) is a small city located west of Fort Worth in Parker and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 10,947.
Azle is the home of the Azle Marching Green Pride marching band and the Fighting Azle Hornets.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The key reason for your homes roof would be to shelter your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine the roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Azle, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.