Looking for a Aurora Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Aurora area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Aurora roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Aurora and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Aurora. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Aurora
Aurora is a city in Wise County, Texas, United States. The population was 1,220 at the 2010 census.
Aurora is located at 33°3′21″N 97°30′35″W / 33.05583°N 97.50972°W / 33.05583; -97.50972 (33.055942, -97.509615). According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 3.7 square miles (9.6 km2), all land.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary reason for your roof is usually to shelter both you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to develop a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to examine your roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Aurora, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.