In Need of a Arlington Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Arlington area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Arlington roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Arlington and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Arlington. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Arlington
Arlington is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located in Tarrant County. It is part of the Mid-Cities region of the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, approximately 12 miles (19 km) east of downtown Fort Worth and 20 miles (32 km) west of downtown Dallas.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s estimate, the city had a population of 396,394 in 2017, making it the third-largest municipality in the metropolitan area. Arlington is the forty-eighth-most populous city in the United States, the seventh-most populous city in the state of Texas, and the largest city in the state that is not a county seat.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The main purpose of the roof would be to shelter you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you want to create a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years to come. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check your homes roof personally before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of steel roofing in Arlington, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.