In Need of a Arlington Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Arlington area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Arlington roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Arlington and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Arlington. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Arlington
Arlington is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located in Tarrant County. It is part of the Mid-Cities region of the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, approximately 12 miles (19 km) east of downtown Fort Worth and 20 miles (32 km) west of downtown Dallas.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s estimate, the city had a population of 396,394 in 2017, making it the third-largest municipality in the metropolitan area. Arlington is the forty-eighth-most populous city in the United States, the seventh-most populous city in the state of Texas, and the largest city in the state that is not a county seat.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The key purpose of your roof is always to shelter both you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to build a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine the roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Arlington, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.