In Need of a Arlington Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Arlington area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Arlington roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Arlington and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Arlington. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Arlington
Arlington is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located in Tarrant County. It is part of the Mid-Cities region of the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, approximately 12 miles (19 km) east of downtown Fort Worth and 20 miles (32 km) west of downtown Dallas.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s estimate, the city had a population of 396,394 in 2017, making it the third-largest municipality in the metropolitan area. Arlington is the forty-eighth-most populous city in the United States, the seventh-most populous city in the state of Texas, and the largest city in the state that is not a county seat.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The primary reason for your homes roof is to shelter you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important in order to build a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Arlington, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.