In Need of a Arlington Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Arlington area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Arlington roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Arlington and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Arlington. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Arlington
Arlington is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located in Tarrant County. It is part of the Mid-Cities region of the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, approximately 12 miles (19 km) east of downtown Fort Worth and 20 miles (32 km) west of downtown Dallas.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s estimate, the city had a population of 396,394 in 2017, making it the third-largest municipality in the metropolitan area. Arlington is the forty-eighth-most populous city in the United States, the seventh-most populous city in the state of Texas, and the largest city in the state that is not a county seat.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The key purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof in person before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is really important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Arlington, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.