Looking for a Arlington Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Arlington area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Arlington roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Arlington and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Arlington. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Arlington
Arlington is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located in Tarrant County. It is part of the Mid-Cities region of the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, approximately 12 miles (19 km) east of downtown Fort Worth and 20 miles (32 km) west of downtown Dallas.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s estimate, the city had a population of 396,394 in 2017, making it the third-largest municipality in the metropolitan area. Arlington is the forty-eighth-most populous city in the United States, the seventh-most populous city in the state of Texas, and the largest city in the state that is not a county seat.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The principal intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine your roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Arlington, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.