In Need of a Arlington Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Arlington area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Arlington roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Arlington and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Arlington. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Arlington
Arlington is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located in Tarrant County. It is part of the Mid-Cities region of the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, approximately 12 miles (19 km) east of downtown Fort Worth and 20 miles (32 km) west of downtown Dallas.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s estimate, the city had a population of 396,394 in 2017, making it the third-largest municipality in the metropolitan area. Arlington is the forty-eighth-most populous city in the United States, the seventh-most populous city in the state of Texas, and the largest city in the state that is not a county seat.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The principal function of your homes roof is to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof personally before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. The roof is among the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Arlington, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.