In Need of a Arlington Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Arlington area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Arlington roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Arlington and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Arlington. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Arlington
Arlington is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located in Tarrant County. It is part of the Mid-Cities region of the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, approximately 12 miles (19 km) east of downtown Fort Worth and 20 miles (32 km) west of downtown Dallas.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s estimate, the city had a population of 396,394 in 2017, making it the third-largest municipality in the metropolitan area. Arlington is the forty-eighth-most populous city in the United States, the seventh-most populous city in the state of Texas, and the largest city in the state that is not a county seat.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The primary function of the roof would be to shelter both you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years to come. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Arlington, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.