Looking for a Arlington Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Arlington area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Arlington roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Arlington and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Arlington. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Arlington
Arlington is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located in Tarrant County. It is part of the Mid-Cities region of the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, approximately 12 miles (19 km) east of downtown Fort Worth and 20 miles (32 km) west of downtown Dallas.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s estimate, the city had a population of 396,394 in 2017, making it the third-largest municipality in the metropolitan area. Arlington is the forty-eighth-most populous city in the United States, the seventh-most populous city in the state of Texas, and the largest city in the state that is not a county seat.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The main purpose of the roof is always to shelter your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof personally before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. The roof is one of the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Arlington, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.