In Need of a Arlington Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Arlington area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Arlington roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Arlington and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Arlington. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Arlington
Arlington is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located in Tarrant County. It is part of the Mid-Cities region of the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, approximately 12 miles (19 km) east of downtown Fort Worth and 20 miles (32 km) west of downtown Dallas.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s estimate, the city had a population of 396,394 in 2017, making it the third-largest municipality in the metropolitan area. Arlington is the forty-eighth-most populous city in the United States, the seventh-most populous city in the state of Texas, and the largest city in the state that is not a county seat.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The principal intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. The roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Arlington, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.