Looking for a Arlington Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Arlington area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Arlington roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Arlington and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Arlington. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Arlington
Arlington is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located in Tarrant County. It is part of the Mid-Cities region of the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, approximately 12 miles (19 km) east of downtown Fort Worth and 20 miles (32 km) west of downtown Dallas.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s estimate, the city had a population of 396,394 in 2017, making it the third-largest municipality in the metropolitan area. Arlington is the forty-eighth-most populous city in the United States, the seventh-most populous city in the state of Texas, and the largest city in the state that is not a county seat.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The primary function of your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine your roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement cost in Arlington, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.