Looking for a Arlington Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
When it comes to Arlington roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Arlington and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Arlington. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Arlington
Arlington is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located in Tarrant County. It is part of the Mid-Cities region of the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, approximately 12 miles (19 km) east of downtown Fort Worth and 20 miles (32 km) west of downtown Dallas.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s estimate, the city had a population of 396,394 in 2017, making it the third-largest municipality in the metropolitan area. Arlington is the forty-eighth-most populous city in the United States, the seventh-most populous city in the state of Texas, and the largest city in the state that is not a county seat.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The principal reason for your roof would be to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. The roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Arlington, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.