Looking for a Arlington Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Arlington area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Arlington roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Arlington and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Arlington. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Arlington
Arlington is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located in Tarrant County. It is part of the Mid-Cities region of the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, approximately 12 miles (19 km) east of downtown Fort Worth and 20 miles (32 km) west of downtown Dallas.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s estimate, the city had a population of 396,394 in 2017, making it the third-largest municipality in the metropolitan area. Arlington is the forty-eighth-most populous city in the United States, the seventh-most populous city in the state of Texas, and the largest city in the state that is not a county seat.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The principal intent behind your roof is to shelter you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check the roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Arlington, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.