In Need of a Arlington Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Arlington area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Arlington roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Arlington and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Arlington. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Arlington
Arlington is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located in Tarrant County. It is part of the Mid-Cities region of the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, approximately 12 miles (19 km) east of downtown Fort Worth and 20 miles (32 km) west of downtown Dallas.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s estimate, the city had a population of 396,394 in 2017, making it the third-largest municipality in the metropolitan area. Arlington is the forty-eighth-most populous city in the United States, the seventh-most populous city in the state of Texas, and the largest city in the state that is not a county seat.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The primary function of your homes roof is to shelter your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital in order to develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to look at the roof directly before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in Arlington, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.