In Need of a Arlington Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Arlington area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Arlington roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Arlington and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Arlington. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Arlington
Arlington is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located in Tarrant County. It is part of the Mid-Cities region of the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, approximately 12 miles (19 km) east of downtown Fort Worth and 20 miles (32 km) west of downtown Dallas.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s estimate, the city had a population of 396,394 in 2017, making it the third-largest municipality in the metropolitan area. Arlington is the forty-eighth-most populous city in the United States, the seventh-most populous city in the state of Texas, and the largest city in the state that is not a county seat.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The key reason for your roof is usually to shelter your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Arlington, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.