Looking for a Arlington Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Arlington area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Arlington roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Arlington and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Arlington. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Arlington
Arlington is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located in Tarrant County. It is part of the Mid-Cities region of the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, approximately 12 miles (19 km) east of downtown Fort Worth and 20 miles (32 km) west of downtown Dallas.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s estimate, the city had a population of 396,394 in 2017, making it the third-largest municipality in the metropolitan area. Arlington is the forty-eighth-most populous city in the United States, the seventh-most populous city in the state of Texas, and the largest city in the state that is not a county seat.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The main function of your roof is always to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof directly before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Arlington, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.