Looking for a Arlington Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Arlington area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Arlington roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Arlington and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Arlington. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Arlington
Arlington is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located in Tarrant County. It is part of the Mid-Cities region of the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, approximately 12 miles (19 km) east of downtown Fort Worth and 20 miles (32 km) west of downtown Dallas.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s estimate, the city had a population of 396,394 in 2017, making it the third-largest municipality in the metropolitan area. Arlington is the forty-eighth-most populous city in the United States, the seventh-most populous city in the state of Texas, and the largest city in the state that is not a county seat.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The primary reason for the roof would be to shelter you and the family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to check the roof in person before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Arlington, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.