In Need of a Arlington Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Arlington area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Arlington roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Arlington and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Arlington. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Arlington
Arlington is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located in Tarrant County. It is part of the Mid-Cities region of the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, approximately 12 miles (19 km) east of downtown Fort Worth and 20 miles (32 km) west of downtown Dallas.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s estimate, the city had a population of 396,394 in 2017, making it the third-largest municipality in the metropolitan area. Arlington is the forty-eighth-most populous city in the United States, the seventh-most populous city in the state of Texas, and the largest city in the state that is not a county seat.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The main purpose of your roof is to shelter your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof directly before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Arlington, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.