In Need of a Arlington Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Arlington area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Arlington roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Arlington and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Arlington. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Arlington
Arlington is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located in Tarrant County. It is part of the Mid-Cities region of the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, approximately 12 miles (19 km) east of downtown Fort Worth and 20 miles (32 km) west of downtown Dallas.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s estimate, the city had a population of 396,394 in 2017, making it the third-largest municipality in the metropolitan area. Arlington is the forty-eighth-most populous city in the United States, the seventh-most populous city in the state of Texas, and the largest city in the state that is not a county seat.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The key reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to examine your roof personally before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Arlington, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.