Looking for a Arlington Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Arlington area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Arlington roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Arlington and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Arlington. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Arlington
Arlington is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located in Tarrant County. It is part of the Mid-Cities region of the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, approximately 12 miles (19 km) east of downtown Fort Worth and 20 miles (32 km) west of downtown Dallas.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s estimate, the city had a population of 396,394 in 2017, making it the third-largest municipality in the metropolitan area. Arlington is the forty-eighth-most populous city in the United States, the seventh-most populous city in the state of Texas, and the largest city in the state that is not a county seat.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The primary reason for your homes roof is always to shelter you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to create a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Arlington, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.