In Need of a Arlington Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Arlington area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Arlington roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Arlington and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Arlington. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Arlington
Arlington is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located in Tarrant County. It is part of the Mid-Cities region of the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, approximately 12 miles (19 km) east of downtown Fort Worth and 20 miles (32 km) west of downtown Dallas.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s estimate, the city had a population of 396,394 in 2017, making it the third-largest municipality in the metropolitan area. Arlington is the forty-eighth-most populous city in the United States, the seventh-most populous city in the state of Texas, and the largest city in the state that is not a county seat.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The key purpose of your homes roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Arlington, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.