In Need of a Arlington Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Arlington area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Arlington roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Arlington and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Arlington. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Arlington
Arlington is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located in Tarrant County. It is part of the Mid-Cities region of the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, approximately 12 miles (19 km) east of downtown Fort Worth and 20 miles (32 km) west of downtown Dallas.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s estimate, the city had a population of 396,394 in 2017, making it the third-largest municipality in the metropolitan area. Arlington is the forty-eighth-most populous city in the United States, the seventh-most populous city in the state of Texas, and the largest city in the state that is not a county seat.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The primary reason for your homes roof is to shelter your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Arlington, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.