In Need of a Arlington Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Arlington area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Arlington roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Arlington and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Arlington. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Arlington
Arlington is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located in Tarrant County. It is part of the Mid-Cities region of the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area, approximately 12 miles (19 km) east of downtown Fort Worth and 20 miles (32 km) west of downtown Dallas.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s estimate, the city had a population of 396,394 in 2017, making it the third-largest municipality in the metropolitan area. Arlington is the forty-eighth-most populous city in the United States, the seventh-most populous city in the state of Texas, and the largest city in the state that is not a county seat.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The main purpose of the roof is always to shelter your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Arlington, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.