In Need of a Allen Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Allen area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Allen roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Allen and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Allen. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Allen
Allen is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States, a northern suburb of Dallas. As of the 2010 United States Census, the city had a total population of 84,246.
The Allen area was previously home to the Caddo, Comanche, and other indigenous peoples. The first immigrants from the United States and Europe arrived in the early 1840s. The town was established by the Houston and Central Texas Railroad and named in 1872 for Ebenezer Allen, a state politician and railroad promoter. The railroad allowed sale of crops across the country before they rotted, causing a shift from the previous cattle-based agriculture. On February 22, 1878, a gang led by Sam Bass committed in Allen what is said to be Texas’s first train robbery.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The primary function of your roof is usually to shelter you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to examine the roof directly before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Allen, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.