Looking for a Allen Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Allen area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Allen roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Allen and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Allen. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Allen
Allen is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States, a northern suburb of Dallas. As of the 2010 United States Census, the city had a total population of 84,246.
The Allen area was previously home to the Caddo, Comanche, and other indigenous peoples. The first immigrants from the United States and Europe arrived in the early 1840s. The town was established by the Houston and Central Texas Railroad and named in 1872 for Ebenezer Allen, a state politician and railroad promoter. The railroad allowed sale of crops across the country before they rotted, causing a shift from the previous cattle-based agriculture. On February 22, 1878, a gang led by Sam Bass committed in Allen what is said to be Texas’s first train robbery.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key purpose of your roof is usually to shelter both you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to develop a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof directly before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Allen, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.