Looking for a Allen Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Allen area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Allen roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Allen and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Allen. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Allen
Allen is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States, a northern suburb of Dallas. As of the 2010 United States Census, the city had a total population of 84,246.
The Allen area was previously home to the Caddo, Comanche, and other indigenous peoples. The first immigrants from the United States and Europe arrived in the early 1840s. The town was established by the Houston and Central Texas Railroad and named in 1872 for Ebenezer Allen, a state politician and railroad promoter. The railroad allowed sale of crops across the country before they rotted, causing a shift from the previous cattle-based agriculture. On February 22, 1878, a gang led by Sam Bass committed in Allen what is said to be Texas’s first train robbery.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The key reason for the roof would be to shelter both you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to check your homes roof in person before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Allen, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.