Looking for a Allen Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Allen area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Allen roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Allen and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Allen. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Allen
Allen is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States, a northern suburb of Dallas. As of the 2010 United States Census, the city had a total population of 84,246.
The Allen area was previously home to the Caddo, Comanche, and other indigenous peoples. The first immigrants from the United States and Europe arrived in the early 1840s. The town was established by the Houston and Central Texas Railroad and named in 1872 for Ebenezer Allen, a state politician and railroad promoter. The railroad allowed sale of crops across the country before they rotted, causing a shift from the previous cattle-based agriculture. On February 22, 1878, a gang led by Sam Bass committed in Allen what is said to be Texas’s first train robbery.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary reason for the roof is usually to shelter you and the family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Allen, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.