Looking for a Allen Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Allen area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Allen roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Allen and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Allen. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Allen
Allen is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States, a northern suburb of Dallas. As of the 2010 United States Census, the city had a total population of 84,246.
The Allen area was previously home to the Caddo, Comanche, and other indigenous peoples. The first immigrants from the United States and Europe arrived in the early 1840s. The town was established by the Houston and Central Texas Railroad and named in 1872 for Ebenezer Allen, a state politician and railroad promoter. The railroad allowed sale of crops across the country before they rotted, causing a shift from the previous cattle-based agriculture. On February 22, 1878, a gang led by Sam Bass committed in Allen what is said to be Texas’s first train robbery.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The primary purpose of your homes roof is always to shelter both you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years to come. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check the roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Allen, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.