Looking for a Allen Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Allen area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Allen roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Allen and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Allen. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Allen
Allen is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States, a northern suburb of Dallas. As of the 2010 United States Census, the city had a total population of 84,246.
The Allen area was previously home to the Caddo, Comanche, and other indigenous peoples. The first immigrants from the United States and Europe arrived in the early 1840s. The town was established by the Houston and Central Texas Railroad and named in 1872 for Ebenezer Allen, a state politician and railroad promoter. The railroad allowed sale of crops across the country before they rotted, causing a shift from the previous cattle-based agriculture. On February 22, 1878, a gang led by Sam Bass committed in Allen what is said to be Texas’s first train robbery.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The principal intent behind your homes roof is always to shelter both you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital in order to create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at the roof in person before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Allen, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.