Looking for a Allen Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Allen area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Allen roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Allen and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Allen. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Allen
Allen is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States, a northern suburb of Dallas. As of the 2010 United States Census, the city had a total population of 84,246.
The Allen area was previously home to the Caddo, Comanche, and other indigenous peoples. The first immigrants from the United States and Europe arrived in the early 1840s. The town was established by the Houston and Central Texas Railroad and named in 1872 for Ebenezer Allen, a state politician and railroad promoter. The railroad allowed sale of crops across the country before they rotted, causing a shift from the previous cattle-based agriculture. On February 22, 1878, a gang led by Sam Bass committed in Allen what is said to be Texas’s first train robbery.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The principal reason for your homes roof is always to shelter you and the family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is among the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Allen, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.