In Need of a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Addison roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Addison and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Addison. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The key intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to develop a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof directly before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of steel roofing in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.