Looking for a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Addison roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Addison and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Addison. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The main intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check the roof in person before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.