In Need of a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Addison roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Addison and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Addison. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The primary function of your homes roof is always to shelter both you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important in order to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.