In Need of a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Addison roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Addison and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Addison. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The primary intent behind the roof is always to shelter you and the family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for many years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your roof is among the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.