In Need of a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Addison roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Addison and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Addison. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The main purpose of the roof is usually to shelter you and the family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to check the roof personally before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.