In Need of a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Addison roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Addison and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Addison. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The main function of your roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. The roof is among the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.