Looking for a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Addison roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Addison and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Addison. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The key reason for the roof is usually to shelter you and the family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is very important. The roof is probably the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.