In Need of a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Addison roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Addison and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Addison. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The principal reason for your roof is usually to shelter you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check the roof personally before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.