In Need of a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Addison roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Addison and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Addison. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The main function of the roof is usually to shelter you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential in order to develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at your roof directly before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.