In Need of a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Addison roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Addison and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Addison. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The main purpose of your roof would be to shelter your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important in order to develop a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. The roof is among the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.