In Need of a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Addison roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Addison and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Addison. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The key intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for many years to come. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your roof directly before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is really important. The roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.