In Need of a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Addison roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Addison and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Addison. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The main function of your roof is always to shelter you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at the roof in person before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.