Looking for a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Addison roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Addison and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Addison. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The key purpose of your roof would be to shelter your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like produce a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement cost in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.