Looking for a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Addison roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Addison and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Addison. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The main intent behind your roof is usually to shelter both you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof personally before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.