Looking for a Addison Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Addison area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Addison roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Addison and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Addison. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Addison
Addison is an incorporated town[Note 1] in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Addison is situated to the immediate north of the city of Dallas. The town’s population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison and Flower Mound were the only two Texas towns with a population greater than 10,000 in the 2010 census; since then the towns of Prosper and Trophy Club have also exceeded 10,000 in population estimates. Addison is best-known within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex region for its abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Addison is located at 32°57′28″N 96°50′6″W / 32.95778°N 96.83500°W / 32.95778; -96.83500.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The principal purpose of the roof is always to shelter you and the family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to check your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Addison, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.